Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wishlist

I was perusing the internet earlier today, and I kept seeing things that were cute. Because I am moving into a new apartment in a monthish, I can't be spending money on stupid shit, so I will post the things I am lusting over instead.

1.) Shirt - Growing up, I've always been a huge fan of The Simpsons. I like sleeveless shirts for the summer, and this one is just fantastic. It may not be to everyone's liking, but I think it's fun. I can see this paired with my black jeggings and black chelsea boots, since I am not a huge fan of the Canadian tuxedo (Props to JT and Britney though. They can do no wrong).

2.) Shoes - I am the tiniest human being and finding cute shoes in a size 5 is annoying. These flats from Asos are calling my name, and I might actually buy them. I feel like the shape and color of the flats are very classic and neutral, but the fucking cat on them just would make an outfit just that much more unique. They're only $16, and I might have some cash inflow very soon, so we'll see about those.

3.) Rings - Another tiny person problem is that I can't find rings that fit my fingers ever. I don't own any rings because of that issue. Midi rings are a popular ring trend where the rings sit just above a normal person's knuckles. My thought process is that they might actually fit me because they're meant to be smaller than normal rings? Who knows, but I do really want them because cats.

4.) I have family that live in Phoenix, and whenever I visit them, I force my parents to buy me In-N-Out. Their burgers are my favorite, followed by Edzo's in Lincoln Park, and then Five Guys. I am a fan of the chains, but I am mostly a fan of a great bacon cheeseburger. I'm so hungry right now. I hate myself for thinking about bacon cheeseburgers at one in the morning. I might be going to California at the end of this summer, so fingers crossed that we will soon be reunited.

I have to call city hall tomorrow to see if I need a permit to hold a garage sale at my house. Hopefully I don't need one, and I can make some cash money. I cleaned out my closet, and it looks empty now. I might need to go thrifting soon to make up for that (4th of July half-off sale oh god I want to go).

These are all my childish wants and needs. Thanks for reading, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment